Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crafting areas were over flowing

Aion players enjoyed their first double experience weekend and it seems it was quite the success! Crafting areas were over flowing with players looking to take advantage of Aion's secondary game and the cities were alive with activity. It seems the experience boost revitalized the game, is this exactly what we needed or is it just a lazy quick fix to a serious problem? Nothing is worse than playing a game for Sehvekah: aion gold Maybe I'm just weird, but aion power leveling I *like* topping the wow gold meters by (sometimes well) more wow power leveling than 1k DPS with everyone else doing 1.5k-2k. Yes, it's an ego thing, but not like your knee-jerk reaction would indicate. See, when I'm in a group where *everyone* (including the tank and "healer") is doing 2.5k-5k+, I get my emblems, aion gold it's quick, sometimes I get an achievement -- but I never feel like I really *did* anything. Sure, nobody died, but even with emblems or the odd bit of loot from the IC five-mans, I walk away wondering what the point was. When I'm blowing up the meters with a group of more-or-less fresh 80s, though, it really feels like I'm *doing* something. I know I'm helping the tank hold aggro via glyphed TotT+FoK combo. aion gold I'm keeping the healer in mana by making things die faster before they cause too many problems. I'm helping the other DPSs by making their run that extra bit faster. Everyone (is) getting their emblems and sometimes upgrades from drops, there's the odd achievement, and damn it, the slower run makes it feel more like *something actually happened* beyond my getting two EoF for T10 and a few EoTs closer to kitting my 'lock out in heirlooms. And that's without mentioning the fact that aion power leveling these groups often have actual *conversations* and sometimes the awe of those new to the game, experiencing these "tired old dungeons" for the first time. Hell, it even gives me time to slow down a bit and actually *look* at the places I've been running though. So many times I've run Old Kingdom without paying attention to anything more than the loot pinatas scattered throughout, and that was really stupid on my part. A lot of these places are really awesome and deserve to be savored, rather than rushed through. So to all the newbs, thank you. You're wow gold making my playtime that much more fun, so I'll do my part to help you get the loot you need in return. To those who think recount/DPS means everything, go eat s*$@. Where do you stand on DPS thresholds? Do wow power leveling you believe that too much DPS is never enough? In world of Dungeon wow gold Finder aion power leveling PUGs with overgeared groupmates, when is enough DPS "enough"? hours of your day and logging out feeling like you accomplished absolutely nothing. With Aion's partial lack of quests beyond the early 20s, the average player can expect to spend at least part of their time grinding out levels and this becomes much worse if a player doesn't live for dungeon runs. While grinding kills is a common pastime for some players and popular in Asian games, for most North American and European players, it is most definitely a burden that we don't wish to carry. Read up on the first double experience weekend and get the latest Aion news in our weekly newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment