Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Different Breed of Spellcaster

If there were only one piece of advice I could give players before they choose the path of the Spiritmaster, it would be this; you are no longer a Mage. As simple as it sounds, there are still a number of players out there that treat their Spiritmaster as a Mage with a new toy. During your first few levels as a Spiritmaster, it's very easy to fall into this mindset, but if you do, it's only going to make things rougher as you go along. Your pet is more than just an added boost of DPS for you and the sooner you get that through your skull, the easier your life is going to become. For some players, this will require a leap of faith, especially since it's very easy to still act like a Mage in the beginning. Trust me when I say this is a mistake. Your pet is not just added damage. They will become both your close companion and your savior.Whenever you receive a new spell that can be used by your pets, you'll notice that some of them have a list of the different spirit types and what the spell does for them. For example, when you first become a Spiritmaster, one of the spells you'll be able to buy from the trainer is Command: Thunderbolt Claw I. The Fire and Water pets use this as a magical elemental strike, while the Earth and Wind pets use this as a sustainable attack (it ends when they get hit). Another example is Command: Threatening Stance I which you can use at level 13. The spell has different levels of effectiveness depending on which pet it's used in conjunction with. It’s virtually useless when used by the Water Spirit, but extremely effective when used with the Fire Spirit.The key to staying alive with the Spiritmaster is learning to use the right pet for the right job and being ready to swap on the fly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello helen, i want to say a very big thanks to you.... for bringing back my joy to me. my joy was fulfiled immediately after you told me about priest oduma, i contacted him that day and he told me the necessary things i need to provide for him to be able to cast the spell that would make my lover come back to me. i provided all the things he asked for and the next day my lover came back to me begging. once again i want you to know that i really appreciate you for making me know of this powerfull spell caster and i would forver be grateful

    CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA VIA EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION@ GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM ON +2348153363047 for his powerfull spell of solution to any kind of problem
    you can click him here...... spellofsolution.blogspot.com
    Love Spell
    Money Spell
    Luck Spell
    Protection Spell

    ReplyDelete