Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mastery Kinah Guide

Aion Mastery isn’t the best Aion leveling guide but it’s a very strong kinah making guide. It’s more detailed than anything you’ll find for free and obviously the author really knows what he’s talking about. While I can’t recommend it as the absolutely best kinah making guide, in my opinion it has what it takes to compete with Killerguides Kinah Guide. I was debating whether to rank it first or second but I think it might be even better than Killerguides guide, especially because you can also get leveling guides with it.
My recommendation is to get both Aion Mastery and Killerguides kinah guides as they compliment each other very nicely, but I doubt you want to spend money on two guides so this time I’ll leave the decision about which one to get to you: both of these kinah guides are good and either one will undoubtedly help you become a wealthy player.

No comments:

Post a Comment